Saturday, August 26, 2006

First Saturday with homework

Ah...the weekend is here! This was a hellish week at work and school started. I finished my usual "prep for class" stuff and decided to get a jump start on week 2. Normally I give myself these lofty goals of getting way more done than I usually can handle in the 48 hours I like to call the "weekend." So, today I set realistic goals for myself and feel pretty good. I got up this morning and picked up the house, cleaned a little, and showered-yes, as some of you may recall, this is a new addition to my "weekend" routine while in school. I used to wait until I was done with homework before I treated myself to that nice clean feeling. After my shower I read 2 pdf's for one class and am about to tackle the discussion questions and first assignment (it's a small one) before going to the movie with my hubby and friends tonight.

Tomorrow's goal includes reading the required chapters for my other class, a web field trip, and discussion questions. I am leaving the literature review for another day during the week. I have also scheduled in some time to spend with the hubby running errands and what not.

So, as far as I can tell, I am off to a much better start than usual. Let's hope I can keep my pace and not create too long of a list for myself. (that list I made for my week off...I got quite a bit checked off but not all of it).

Have a great weekend folks...I am off tackle my list!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Where we any of us be without the "to do" list? :o)

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home