Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

This was a great 3 day weekend. I accomplished a ton of school work on Saturday, completed a couple errands on Sunday and went to a BBQ, and then today I made it to the beach and took a nap! What a glorious weekend. Of course I have a list of chores that I would like to do but they are above and beyond the usual so I think I will put them off one more weekend (you know, trimming trees, potting new plants, cleaning out closets...yuck!).

I have an interesting question for you readers...can all of you float in the ocean? I spent a good time in the water floating and riding the waves (it stormed today so there were some good ones). My hubby claims he can't float. Now, looking at us, you can probably tell that I have a lot more fat to keep me as a flotation device but I don't think that is truly the answer. I remember back in the day taking swimming lessons where I would dive underwater and literally pop up to the top! I was skin and bones then so I couldn't blame my buoyancy on my body fat back then. Maybe I am a natural floater...hmmm....

I figure it is time to enjoy my weekend a little longer because soon it will be Tuesday morning and the work week will hit full force. Luckily, I am sitting pretty in the homework department so no real stress from that angle has hit yet.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Maybe Ryan sinks because he's so heavy with evil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home