Friday, September 01, 2006

3 Day Weekend

Last weekend I spaced a little bit of homework out over each day. I am debating if I spend all of Saturday locked in solitude to complete all of this week's homework or if I try to space it out over 3 days...tonight I feel like tackling it all tomorrow and having two full days of rest. We will see how I feel tomorrow morning.

If you notice the time stamp, I just got home from work. Today was the work day from hell even though nothing was that out of the ordinary; it just all blew up after 3:00pm today. I have to pat myself on the back for unveiling a huge problem that many other's over looked today and running a very successful meeting that I felt I did a horrible job on. I am a good planner and organizer but my meeting "facilitator" skills are a little rough. Hearing from two sources that I did an excellent job made me feel much better on such a craptastic day.

Oh, and yesterday I got my mile run in plus a half mile walk. If it weren't raining, I would actually like to run again tonight because I have so much frustration that beating my body up actually sounds motivating. I think I will settle for drinking a ton of tasty Miller Lites and calling it a night. Yeah, I lead a twisted life.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

remember Erin, when "facilitating", it is better to be feared than loved.

use the good ol' fashioned violence!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope you got to rest and relax some last night! Even though my work week was cut short, I was exhausted yesterday and slept nearly 12 hours last night! It was awesome.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I had 3 or 4 beers, a slice of leftover pizza, some chips, and watched 2 episodes of the Office, which ironically was finally funny to me. Took me a while to warm up to it because I hate the boss-Michael. Reminds me of all of the horrible bosses I have had in the past rolled into one.

Went to bed around 10 and slept til 7. Been pluggin away at homework, real work, and procrastination!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home