Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The count down begins

I wish I had actually tallied the days until I am done with school but work has been too hectic to take the time to do this. I know, I should do it right now but I just want to post and get started. Yes, today is the "last first day of a term" I will have. Notice I didn't say last forever. I may get a wild hair up my butt to tackle a PhD. or another Master's but so far, not in the near future.

Unlike most terms, today's started with a little hiccup. My capstone course was originally scheduled for Tuesday nights at 9pm ET. One announcement said Tuesday at 8:30pm ET and then an email from the instructor said MONDAY at 7:00pm ET. Talk about frustrations and confusion. The kicker is my other class is also listed as Monday's at 7:00pm ET which, if things continue as is, it is probably on Tuesday ;) Oh well, keeps me on my toes.

Time to get to it. I have introductions to post and syllabi to read. I should probably start some homework but maybe I will tackle that tomorrow. Ah, sweet procrastination already setting in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home