Monday, August 21, 2006

Poison Concert

The Poison concert was fun last night. It rained on us but I think it added to the excitement and craziness. I woke up this morning feeling pretty good and had thought of a great post but now that I actually have time to type it, I can't remember what it was!

Oh...I think part of it is coming back to me. In my prior post I mentioned I needed a new hobby. I would love to add professional concert goer to my list but my liver and wallet can't afford it. Tickets were pretty inexpensive. It is pretty sad when you can spend more money on two beers than you do on a ticket! Not to mention when you drink like I do...you could have bought several tickets for the price of all those glorious Miller Lites.

The rain was a bummer but it did add to the excitement. It was like my own personal Woodstock. Not really but my friend did slide down the hill in the mud on the way out.

As you can tell from this horrid post, I drowned a few brain cells last night. My typing and thought process are a little on the slow side.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

I was going to send you pics to put up from the concert last night, but none of them are family friendly.

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I will check them when I get home.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Send those pics to me! If I don't die of embarassment, I might be able to post one or two on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home