Monday, July 17, 2006

Live person please

Don't get me wrong, I love this distance education thing...but sometimes I just want to speak to a person. I currently have two projects I am working on for two different classes and sometimes if I could just walk into an office and show the teacher what I am talking about with real time references things would be so much easier. I know that "office hours" and the live chat hours are for this type of interaction but I am missing the satisfaction of being able to walk by their office and see that they have a free moment to clarify one tiny little question.

For those of you that know me, you can tell the stress is mounting. I have taken on new responsibilities at work and basically a new job (yes, again) and have a new boss. I am currently reporting to both my new and old boss. Which, makes for a very packed day! Change is good but it always happens when I am in the middle of a term or near the end when papers are due. Life is cruel sometimes. Oh well...it just makes me who I am. I wonder what I will do with my spare time once I graduate?

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

It all depends on who that "live" person is that you're talking to.

Sorry, but half the live teachers that I talked to in the traditional college that we all know and love were people that I don't ever want to talk to again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home