Friday, July 12, 2013

July-is it over yet?

The month of July isn't even half way over but I am ready for it to have come and gone.  It's been a weird month so far filled with drama that luckily has not been as bad as it could have been; even borderline humorous in hindsight now.

Most of the rain clouds have been followed with sunshine.

  • My shoe disintegrated at work = new cute pair of flip flops
  • My car battery died, a visit from the police, worry = car was fine and the repairs were covered by warranty
  • The kids won't eat dinner, are acting up, ready to strangle them = a hug and a kiss, a smile, a thoughtful drawing, etc.
  • Mason teething and butt rash = yeah, waiting on that one to turn around
  • Work is back into crazy busy mode = new stuff mixed in with the old keeps me on my toes
I need a vacation; a real vacation. No kids. No work. Heck, I might even consider taking my hubby with. LOL! Anyone want to volunteer after reading my sob story?

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring the kids up here and then you and Ryan can go on a get away for a short time....:)Minnesota Mama

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

The car story sounded crazy on Facebook. Can't wait to hear that one when I get back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home