Monday, August 27, 2012

Tropical Storm Isaac

So much for breaks between feeder bands. I thought I had a window of opportunity this morning. Less than 5 minutes into it, the heavens opened. It wasn't too bad, actually kind of nice and cooling. Then the wind picked up and it was coming down sideways. Oh well, I was already wet so I kept going. Finally around the 23 or 24 minute mark I said this is crazy. My contacts were bugging me and it was starting to thunder. I hustled home and finished at the 26 minute mark. Today I was supposed to go for 28 minutes but I figure the rainy and windy conditions made up for the 2 minute deduction.




2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

You crazy girl! This reminds me of something Jess would do! :)

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yup, I plan on doing the same later today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home