Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Crazy People

I have worked with some crazy people in the past and right now, I would like to expand my definition of crazy to include another employee. The types of crazy I have worked with:

  • Crazy like a clown, silly, always cheerful
  • Crazy like manic, always on the go, never stops
  • Crazy like clueless to how the world works
  • Crazy like unfiltered 
  • Crazy like over the top on everything
  • Crazy like OCD
  • Crazy like depressed 
  • Crazy like split / multiple personalities 
  • Crazy like disturbed
I added the disturbed definition after someone emailed me a picture of a dead corpse that had to be identified. Yes, you read that correctly. So while I am busting my butt to get things done and wearing several job description hats, she is out walking her dogs and identifying a dead body in her neighbor's house.

Most people might think this is an usual circumstance but *hit like this happens ever day to these people. I don't think I go a day without some crazy story that I swear, you can't make this stuff up if you tried. You would run out of material halfway through the year.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, at least it was a " dead corpse" as opposed to a live one. Zombies are nuthin' to mess with. :)

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I agree. An alive corpse would be much worse but at least living near Miami, we should be prepared to handle it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home