Monday, July 23, 2012

Uh Oh!

Mason's favorite word to utter at this moment is "Uh Oh!" He clearly knows when he drops something to say it. And...that it's like a game. Mom, Dad, Miller, heck even strangers think it's cute and respond to it.

We also decided we need to get him used to liking and wearing shoes since they will be required at the new daycare. I put a pair on this morning and sent him to school. Of course I forgot socks since I was just trying them on. He left them alone and next thing you know, he was out the door. I wonder how he did with them today?

I am going to have to buy him a few pairs. I had saved some old ones of Miller's but they already had worn toes from crawling and tripping. I figured they were a good starter. The rest I saved...mostly too small.

As for Miller, I swear he got new shoes less than 3 months ago. He has already outgrown them. We are going to make the leap of faith and buy a little bit better brand this time. He actually wears the soles out and the toes along with outgrowing them. Hopefully a more expensive pair will hold up a little better. The hardest part is going to be convincing him he needs to wear more adult looking ones. The super heroes and velcro don't always come in his size now. There are a few brands but I am not spending $50 on tennis shoes he will outgrow in 3 more months. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck with the shoe hunt! I just bought Norah two pairs today. She has yet to wear a pair out; of course, she only wears shoes for a small percentage of most days! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home