Sunday, July 08, 2012

Booster Seat Update

After a quick question on FB, it appears that universally Graco is what everyone uses (I kind of assumed that since it's in every store) and none of my friends have killed their kids or complained about it yet.

Miller and Mason pulled up after an outing with Daddy. Ryan rolled down the passenger side window and there was Mason, sitting in Miller's old seat. So far, no love or hatred from him. I am sure that will change once he realizes the benefits to sitting forward and looking out the window.

As for Miller, he's pretty pumped about his new booster. I am glad my kids have not had massive arguments about safety in the car. It's enough work getting them in and out without having to battle them about buckling up.

In other news; Mason is a turd. He has started screaming and crying (a lot). He screams when he's hungry (which is about every 1.5-2 hours these days), he screams when he doesn't want to be left alone, when he wants to be alone, when he's tired, when he's wet, when he's getting changed, etc. I do not remember Miller being such a cry baby about everything. I am chocking this up to Mason being on antibiotics and those darn teeth bugging him but if not; he's going to have to come around quickly. I can't take the crying / screaming fits and him waking up throughout the night.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Yay that you found a booster!

I would chalk up the turdiness to teething too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home