Monday, June 25, 2012

Packaging

I think there are a few companies that like to continually change their product label/packaging. It wouldn't be too terrible if the stores would keep it in the same spot each time I shop but they love to shift it just ever so slightly to keep the shelves looking full. I find this most annoying with personal hygiene products. I really don't want to spend that much time reading ever label. I am a sight shopper. I know what my bottle or box looks like at home and damnit, that's what I want to see when I get to the store. Is that too much to ask?

If you haven't guessed, I spent too much time searching for one item yesterday and upon getting home, realized it wasn't my usual product. Argh!

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I hear ya. I feel that way about stuff on the web too. Case in point, the new Facebook and Blogger formats. Personally, I liked the old versions!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Oh no, did you accidentally purchase MODERN tampons?! :)

 
At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Bridget said...

Jess, I thought the exact same thing after reading her post!! Too funny!

 
At 5:48 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Hardy har har. Close but not tampons.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home