Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Snippets

I have planned on blogging a few times since my last post but have gotten sidetracked. Here's the snippet version.

Running-survived week one and have one run left to do to wrap up week 2. So far, not too bad.

Work-I got a new boss and so far, I am loving it.

Mason-Grandma Jean helped me butcher his hair; I mean, trim it. We didn't want to buzz him so cutting his hair with scissors by two people who don't know how to cut hair while trying not to slice open a wiggly 10 month old...he's lucky he looks as good as he does.

He also learned how to pull himself up and stand. I forgot how cool these babies think they are when they master a skill like this. He tried to skip out of nap time, going to bed, and then of course, having to wake up early to show off.


Miller-I think he's basically kicked his thumb sucking habit. It's been over a week without doing it at night time (or nap time at school). He's been a pretty good big brother and asked us how he can earn money to buy toys. Guess it's time to initiate an allowance and some age appropriate chores.

I bought Miller two new pairs of pjs (Batman and Superman). I won the best mom award. He put them on mid-afternoon and played until bedtime in them!


Weekend-Grandma Jean and Grandpa Jeff were here this past weekend. Thank goodness, Ryan and I both had to put in some hours at work. They also blessed us with babysitting so we could actually go out to dinner and a movie without having to rush or pay an arm and a leg to a sitter. It was great.


We also squeezed in some quick shopping and some swimming. It was a good weekend with lots of play time with both kids.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That's a good picture of you two -- especially since you don't have ANY pics of the two of you! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home