Sunday, September 25, 2011

Personal Victory

That's right folks, I am wearing my jeans! It is a small personal victory in getting back to "normal." I still have a belly but I had one before finding out I was pregnant so I will take this as a win. Now I need to reduce the "tire, donut, bagel, muffin top" whatever you want to call it. I know that will take time (and hard work) but I am celebrating wearing normal clothes today regardless of the reality. To me this just means I am one step closer to a shopping spree. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Ah, regular jeans. That is a personal victory. A shopping spree is great motivation too! Congrats.

I always try to make words out of my word verification - I'm kooky that way. Today it's "wirrin" as in you're "wirrin" you're jeans.

I'm pathetic, I know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home