Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Work

I mentioned a couple posts ago that work was going to be busy. We had the week of craziness in preparation for my partner in crime taking vacation. Then the week of him being on vacation. Now it's the week he got back and we are catching up plus we had a new employee start. I haven't left the office before 7 the last 2 days. I like being busy but am looking forward to things slowing down a little or me working shorter days.

Today I am working from home. I have a ton to do and am kicking myself I didn't do some of it last night. But, after getting home, scarfing down some cold leftovers, and then trying to get some time in with Miller, I am glad I didn't. Does this mean I am finally growing up or just lazy?

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

lazy, for the fact you didn't heat up the leftovers...growing up for the fact you didn't work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home