Monday, June 13, 2011

Results of Test

I passed my glucose test with slightly high levels. The next command was "take your iron pills with your vitamin and a probably a stool softener." I knew the iron command was coming and was actually going to ask if I needed to start taking it if she didn't bring it up. I stopped at Walgreen's on my way home and dropped them a nice $40 for drugs. I replenished my Tums supply too. Trying out the smoothies again since it's been a while and maybe they will be nice change to my nightly routine.

Other than that, I have gained a pound from my initial starting weight. I was told I am on track with that. My blood pressure was good. The baby's heart rate is perfect. I am measuring right on track too. Home stretch! 12 weeks to go and I am back to going every two weeks for check ups. It's a nuisance but it makes it seem like things are going to move fast now.

Ryan started spackling the walls in the baby's room this weekend. Hopefully we will have that painted this week. Depends on how much time he has and how much I feel like masking things off. Then it's wash the clothes, unpack the totes, make a list of what's missing and wait for the arrival.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's nice they had the results so quick!

With Norah, I took an iron supplement and I just took it every other day, and that was enough.

 
At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news! I can't wait to see/ hear about the nursery. What are you planning? Also, are you guys thinking about names yet? Are you sharing or is it a surprise? Sorry for all the questions, but I feel like I'm missing everything from up here!

Shannon

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Good to hear your results were good..one less thing to worry about! Can't wait to see how the room turns out. Good to see you the other day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home