Monday, June 06, 2011

Upcoming Work Load

I have been extremely spoiled with my current work from home situation and work load. Starting tomorrow, I foresee a few weeks of busy-ness ahead. Tomorrow and for the remainder of the week, I have a calendar that looks very familiar (meaning full with back to backs all day long). I have some evening sessions I need to monitor and next week, my peer is out so I have to fly solo. Don't forget to add in some doctor appointments for me and one for Miller. I am ok with the increase in work and hustle and bustle but am going to miss my opportunity to take full lunch hours and keep a slower pace. I will probably have to work a few extra hours also.

I welcome this and hope it will keep my mind off of how uncomfortable I am. I haven't said much about this pregnancy. I am trying to refrain from complaining but this time it seems a little rougher than last. Morning sickness was much worse but lasted just as long (20 weeks). I am back up to my pre-pregnancy weight but feel huge. I know I am not but I must be carrying differently. I have back pain and front irritation (darn boobs, belly, and sitting all day). Add in the expected heart burn that is in full force regardless of the food I eat. These are all things I experienced with Miller but they seem to be occurring much sooner. The thing that makes me upset is I know it will only get worse (the comfort level and lack of restful sleep) and I have a ways to go. Yuck!

Hopefully the extra work and pace won't wear me down too much. Which, I was just on a conference call talking about ADA (American Disability Act). I found out that pregnancy can be considered a disability! LOL!

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling lousy. That's no fun at all.

Shannon

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Unfortunately, pregnancy doesn't get a whole lot more comfortable from here on out, and if you think you feel huge now...wait a few more months ;)

On the plus side, at the end of it, you get a baby! And they're cute and smell good. And they are THE best cuddlers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home