Saturday, March 20, 2010

Listed

I have been missing from the blog world lately but not because I haven't been online or too busy; blogger has been hating me from my home computer. I hope the self diagnosis of clearing my cache and a few other items also me to actually post and comment now.

As you may have heard, we found a new house, the offer was accepted and we are moving. Today we met with our realtor (after a long night of cleaning, decluttering, and stashing) for her to list us. We are officially listed (well, there's a sign out front) and we should have a MLS number within a few days.

It was nice to hear her say how nice our house was and that she considers it a maximum upgraded house. I can only imagine what the others are that she sees because our home is far from "upgraded." She was rather impressed with Ryan's handiwork also. I may have to keep an eye on him and her. She's not his type and a little older but you never know. ;)

So, if you here me complaining I can't find anything now, it's because we stashed it somewhere out of sight to make the house feel bigger. I do miss our house when it was toy free and it makes me sad to think we are leaving it but overall I knew it was a starter home. We put a lot of love and work into it and now it's time to move on to bigger (and better) things. I am also excited to learn our new neighborhood. It's further away from some of our friends but 20-30 minutes drive around here isn't much at all. We have been spoiled with friends < 10 minutes away.

Time to go get a haircut. The debate is on over chopping it all off or just reshaping it and keep growing. I might stick with the growing for a few more months (especially since it will be a longer trip south to get it cut from the new place and it's so darn expensive!). Yes, I am putting myself on a budget since we will have two mortgages for a while. Plus I have a ton of new stuff I want (notice I said want, not need) to buy for the new place.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I hope it sells quickly and easily for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home