Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

New Years Eve is a holiday that rates right up there with Valentines Day in my book. Over-rated. I always get excited to think about staying up late, watching the year in review, and then watching the ball drop. We never go out because it's too wild and crazy (and who needs a DUI to start the new year?).

Over the past couple years, we have started staying home, watching a movie, and toasting the New Year with a glass of champagne. Normally I am bummed out because I want to be with other people but this year, I am looking forward to alone time with Ryan. The holidays wiped me out. Granted, Friday morning, I will probably be bugging to do something with friends.

So, with that in mind...anyone want to get the kids together this weekend?

I can't believe it's time to start writing 2010 now! How crazy is that? Have a safe and happy new years!

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Hope you guys have a happy new year!

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Happy New Year to you too.

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Happy New Years! Let us know if you want to get together. Not sure what we have planned with it being my Dad's last weekend, but we might be able to squeeze in a little play time.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, it's 9:15 right now, and I'm getting ready for bed. It's gonna be a WILD one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home