Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 Goals

I am joining the bandwagon on the goal setting. I too never do it because I know I will fail at it so this year I am trying a new approach and actually setting a couple.

On the work front, my goal is to work more normal hours which will fuel my family goal, to be with Miller and Ryan more during the week.

On the personal front, I am going to start watching what I eat and slip in some exercise. I have a lofty goal that I doubt I will meet but what the heck, I am going to try for it. I am also hoping to get back into reading some more. It's been ages since I read multiple books within a month.

Other things to look forward to in 2010: two weddings, an all school reunion, and hopefully some fun adventures along the way.

Oh and to spend more time with Ryan and Miller, it looks like I am joining them on a trip to the grocery store. Darn. I thought they did more fun things when I wasn't around.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

What's this lofty goal you don't think you'll meet? I love those hard-to-reach goals that seem impossible in the beginning but turn out to be doable. Maybe we can start a cheer team to help you reach it!! I could make a banner! With pretty colors and glitter and shiny stuff!

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck with the goals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home