Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ahhh!

I survived the weekend. Thank you to Jess and Jerry for dinner last night and swimming this morning. It helped break up the day and gave me a sanity check. Miller was pretty darn good and he's almost over his illness. Tomorrow we go to the pediatrician for his second round of flu shots.

I know I should answer some emails and do some work but I am pooped. I have one load of laundry in the wash and then that is done. The house is picked up but the floors are hairy. I will try to tackle that tomorrow night.

Ryan left us a ton of leftovers so I haven't had to really "cook." I think we can get through tomorrow night before I have to actually make something. I need to make a meal plan and a grocery list for my dad.

I made a long list of chores (more for Ryan and I than my dad) but I am hoping he can help knock a few items off the list. I got the linen closet cleaned out today and have a full bag of towels for goodwill. The fish tank is clean and all balanced. Bills are paid and I even got a few old magazines flipped through and tossed.

Time for a couple glasses of wine and I think I am going to bed early. It's been a long weekend of Miller. He is at the stage where everything is "up" and "down" and lots of tackling in the middle. My arms and back are sore. I am not used to tossing around a 30lb sack of giggles. A week from today Ryan will be home. I think the longest stretch is over. Amen!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

My mom and I worked like crazy all weekend so your relaxing day sounded great. Hopefully we can relax next weekend now that our house merry-go-round is mostly done.

 
At 6:38 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you survived the weekend!

The pool time must've wore out Norah because she napped for most of the afternoon yesterday. It's tough work for a baby to float for an hour.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I know what you mean about up/down and sore back...Lord I can hardly take it some days! I can't wait until Christmas and Shannon is back to part time. If she takes another full time gig I will go nuts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home