Saturday, October 10, 2009

Almost Back to Normal

Other than the horrendous night last night, Miller made it all morning without a nap. We ran to Babies R Us (in search of another bib) and then to Target. While at Target, we ran into Jess, Jerry, and Norah and received a dinner invite.

Miller fell asleep in the car on the way back home from Target and then slept for 2+ hours. He woke up feeling pretty darn close to his old self. Other than a little coughing here and there, I think he's almost healed.

Me, on the other hand, have a full blown head cold. I finally broke down and took some dayquil around 4pm. Something tells me a) I should have took that sucker earlier in the day because it worked and b) I should have took that sucker earlier in the day because now I will be awake all night!

Our plans to meet Beth and her girls and go to Butterfly world were foiled because Beth's daughter is also sick. Instead we headed over to J & J's for dinner. Miller was pretty good and had fun hugging Scooter. Norah was a good little girl too. I didn't hold her because I was sick but man, I wanted to eat her little cheeks! Next time...

Miller crashed out on the way home and although I am optimistic we won't have a repeat of last night, I am partially expecting it. I think I am going to have a beer, watch some trash tv, and hit the hay earlier again. My body is tired from tossing a 30 lb baby around all day. Not sure what we will do tomorrow but I need to find some activities.

Oh, we did "make" something for Dad today. He will have to wait until he get's home to see it. (it's from Miller and not that exciting but it killed 15 minutes of time today)

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It was nice to have you two over yesterday, and your visit wore both Norah and Scooter out. By a quarter to eight, both of them were conked out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home