Sunday, August 09, 2009

Party Animal

Miller was a good kid yesterday. He did better at swimming lessons and took a nice long nap yesterday afternoon. We went out for dinner and he acted like a big boy. After that we went to a friend's house for some adult time but Miller decided he was too cool to go to sleep. We caved after over an hour (seemed like it, but maybe it was only half an hour) and let him hang out with the adults. The kid ran crazy until 10pm when he finally crashed in the car on the way home.

With the extra late bedtime, we assumed he would sleep in. He technically slept in until 7 but we were hoping for more. He was a snuggle bunny this morning. He read books with me, sat on my lap, sat next to me on the couch, and continued to fight sleep. After we played ball and a few other things, he ate his second breakfast and is now down for a nap. I am hoping he stays down long enough for me to shower. (although I would like a nap-maybe on his afternoon one I will sneak a short one in)

Depending on the weather, we may go to the park, Monkey Joes, or to the Polich's for some pool time. We just need to be home in time for the Scooter drop off. Norah has been taking her sweet old time so Jess goes to the hospital tonight to start the induction process. Miller will be happy to have Scooter around to pick on. He's more his size than Annie.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm sure Scooter will enjoy his Miller time just as much -- going to your guys' place is like Disneyland for him: Annie, Jazzy and Miller!

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Alright. What are you guys feeding that little man to give him so much energy? I want some! I'm willing to pay mediocre funds to get it!

I'm sure Miller and Scooter are gonna have a blast together. Miller has a little animal farm going on there-lucky guy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home