Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changes and Good Things

I am far from a positive person but here are some good things from this week.

1) Miller said bye bye and waved at the same time.
2) Miller said shoe when shown his shoe and points to his feet now to put them on.
3) I saw a full rainbow the other morning with all colors clearly present.
4) I got a Coke when I clearly wanted a Dt. Coke out of the machine but a co-worker was willing to swap me a fresh dollar for the Coke so I could try another machine.
5) I got a new boss (not sure how this will play out but thinking positive thoughts).
6) I was able to shut off work tonight and have girl talk/time with Jess.
7) My dad is coming to spend time with Miller this weekend.
8) Uncle Sean was able to come visit and spend time with Miller.

Even though I am dead tired and stressed out over some work deadlines; it's been a good week leading into a good weekend.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Jess said...

You did an excellent job avoiding your CrackBerry for an entire 3 hours!

Hope Friday is going well so you can enter a relaxed, stress-free weekend!

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I witnessed "shoe" and it was adorable!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Hurray for all the good things and happy thoughts. It's always nice when things fall into place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home