Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spoon Feeding

Miller went to dinner with the bowling crew but was too distracted to eat. When I picked him up, I looked in the cupboard and decided it was baby food (gotta use up those peas and carrots) and some yogurt since he already had chicken strips and french fries at Rosey Baby's. I don't know what posessed me but I handed him the spoon and let him go at it. He ate the bottom half of his carrots and all but a few bites of yogurt. I got some of it on video but haven't figured out how to make it cool like Ryan. I will add that tomorrow.

He did pretty good and it wasn't even too messy. I guess when your baby gets moved to the toddler room they learn new things. LOL! That's right, fat boy moved up to the toddler room this week. No transition. It's exciting but kind of sad.

Tonight when I was putting his pjs on, it felt like he was sassing me and being a little poop because the older kids taught him how to throw a tantrum. I know that's not true but my little angel is now entering the terrible twos! He's going to be trouble.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

Good for him, resorting to violence to send a message he's too young to verbalize...mainly "Hey, jerks, I'm bored here"

I'm proud that he's not turning into a commie.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, if he can feed himself and navigate the terrain of the toddler room, clearly it's time top begin working a part-time job.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

Sweet, I can make money online!? I must not read your blog carefully enough to learn that. Thank goodness for jaya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home