Saturday, July 18, 2009

Going to Urgent Care

I came home from work at noon yesterday with a fever I couldn't shake. This morning I can barely swallow and my ears hurt. I am guessing it's strep. At 9 am I am off to urgent care to figure out what's wrong and hopefully get some drugs. To make it worse, Miller has been a whiney little brat and his constant tantrums are not helping my ears that already feel like they are bleeding.

I figure I should shower and get the stink off of me. 24 hours of nonstop shivering and sweating makes for one sexy scent.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Let's hope some meds help and that Miller doesn't catch it! (Though he probably brought it home to you!)

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That stinks! Hope you get some good drugs and you feel better soon!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Maybe that is why Miller is crying? Hope you are feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home