Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In Chicago This Week

I am in Chicago today through Saturday for our summer Curriculum Institute and graduation ceremony. I am still feeling pretty beat down from being sick over the weekend so it's going to be an extra long week up here. The weather was nice today and it's so pretty in the city this time of year.

I am in the hotel across the street from the retreat (overflow) but I kinda like it. The only pain in the butt is not being able to run up to my room or stash stuff quickly. Luckily, Elaine gave me a key to her room so I could use it to leave my computer or purse when not in use.

Time to think about going to sleep. I am tired but just cleaned out my inbox from today's barage of work. Need a few minutes to chill before I actually call it a day.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Enjoy your time there! Hopefully, you get some spare time to do something fun.

 
At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, a stones throw from BKR and SQKR and we don't get to see you. One of these trips better include a notice to us to coordinate a visit or else. . . SQKR

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Hey you are close to me this week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home