Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rescuing Baby Ducks

Miller was out for a walk with Ryan this morning and a baby duck fell in the drain. Ryan brought Miller in so he could go rescue them. Once he got out there, he decided it was a two person job. I went out to help while Miller supervised from the truck bed. There were 5 baby ducks in there. We rescued them and then I headed back inside.

I must be in the homeward stretch of being sick. The sweat is literally rolling off of me today. I want to just stand in the shower until it ends. This blows. Not what I had planned for the weekend.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you saved the baby ducks. Hope you're nearly done with the ick.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

That's such a cute little family adventure with saving the ducks. Glad you guys were able to get them out safely.

Hope you get rid of the sicky-ness before your trip to the windy city.

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Poor baby ducks - was the mama still around or were they on their own?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home