Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Week?

Although I have been working insane hours this past week, there were a couple cool things that have happened. I know this is going to sound nerdy but I had 3 super productive meetings and things seem to be moving forward. Yeah, I know, lame but for the hours I have been working I have to find the good in it.

Today I received an email that said to turn off my BlackBerry because they were updating my service and a new phone would be interofficed to me. I thought it was spam until I received an instant message from the help desk. I turned it off and within 2 hours I had a pretty, red shiny, new BlackBerry in my mits!

I am not working anymore tonight. I am going to have a drink or two and wrap Ryan's birthday presents. Tomorrow's his big birthday and then Saturday Miller and I are off to Punta Gorda to see my mom, aunt, and a family friend. Then we hustle back so Sunday Ryan and I can leave Miller with his babysitters and go to the Heart concert. Busy weekend ahead.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

That does sound busy! Have fun. Ryan's birthday seems like it's lasting as long as Shannon's did.

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's right, we're babysitting on Sunday. I better write that down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home