Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Crazy Sleeper

I want to get a picture of Miller sleeping but don't want to wake him up with the flash. I will try tonight or tomorrow morning but I can't help but laugh at the little guy. His new favorite position rotates between him laying the short way with his head smashed and his feet in the air or his face down and butt in the air in a corner. It takes everything in Ryan and I to not bust out laughing at him.

The only downside to the new face down, butt up position is that he is teething again and all the drool is making it's way back up to his head. He's been a coughing fool lately. Poor little guy. He actually sounded "horse" today.

I know he's not ready for a big bed-we put him down on one end facing one way and we find him on the opposite a few minutes later and then the next time we check, he's done a 180 again. My parents said I was a kicker but I think Miller is a traveler. It will be a while before he gets a big boy bed!

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Rylee is the same lately. She is all over that crib and often ends up out of frame on the monitor. Thankfully, she seems to think she can't move around like that outside of the crib... yet. :)

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

He was such a cute sleeper when Megs and I watched him..I can only imagine what he's up to now.

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

They're cute when they're sleeping alright!
Shannon traveled so much she traveled right over the side of the crib around her 1st birthday...so we put in a twin bed with a side rail and a 2nd bed on the floor beside it incase she fell out. But she didn't because instead she just got up whenever...and that is another story.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home