Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crawling?

I am at a debate as to whether you could define Miller's mode of transportation as crawling. The kid can move all over the place but it's not the traditional army crawl. He's got the motion but he can't get his legs under him to propel him forward (that and wood floors are a bitch for traction). He uses a combo of rolling, scooting, flopping, reaching, and something I can't quite describe. I need to attach a swiffer sheet to him or some double sided tape so he can mop up the dog hair on the floor. Then he would officially help clean on the weekends.

As for today's chore list; I picked up the house, dusted, swept, washed the kitchen floor and ran some errands. All of the babies in the house (Annie, Jazzy, and Miller) have food. It's poor Ryan and I that need some groceries. Ryan worked on my vanity/sink. He put the back splash on and hooked the faucets to it (they are so beautiful!). He is finished spackling and sanding from what I have observed and some primer went up today. Tomorrow will be the official priming and possibly first coat of paint on the upper half of the walls. I can't wait to get it done. It is going to look so nice.

That's about it. Later gator!

4 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

Miller is so cool he doesn't need to "crawl"...he is BEYOND crawling. He's a non-conformist...you just best stand back, or get...well, not crawled over...oooh, I know! You'll get millered over!

I just verbed your son.

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

If you attach Miller to Swiffer dusters you could clean while tracking his mode of travel. It would be a twofer. (Or is it toofer...whatever the spelling, you get the idea.)

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I've seen this hybrid-crawling in action, and I too don't know what to label it, but he definitely knows how to get around.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Glad you had such fun with Miller those days are great! Can't wait to see the bathroom. From what you and Jon have described it sounds gorgeous. I'm sure I will be thoroughly envious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home