Sunday, January 11, 2009

Millerific Day

Miller had quite the day today. He got up early and went to Target with Dad (tried out his shopping cart cover). Then he played in his room by himself. Yep, toys all over the place and a happy baby in the middle. He rode on his rocking elephant, played with all the toys he owns, and took a few naps. One was in the big bed with me. He even played Dad's guitar this afternoon.

The only bummer was he had an explosive poop today. With the new veggies and more sitting time, he now has diaper rash. We have been watching it and trying to prevent it but tonight it looked pretty sore. He hasn't complained about it but it's red and bumpy :(

He also bounced to his hearts content. In fact, he bounced so much he wore the skin off his big toe. His daycare lady is going to wonder what we do to him on the weekend! He definitely had a good weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is beginning to seem like less work and more fun. I can't wait until we can "do" more things together.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like fun! But his poor butt. Ouchie.

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Oh it sounds like a wonderful day! Ah the thought and hope that Rylee too one day might play and have fun.

Diaper rash is so painful. I think in my mothers time the cure was corn starch, it was Zinc Oxide in our day, what to they have now?

 
At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya gotta get boudreau's butt paste. it's a little expensive but well worth it! it'll clear up a rash in no time.

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Erin said...

We are using up the stuff from the hospital, which I really like. He's using Desitin (spelling) at DC. Once he runs out at home, I have a tube of butt paste. :) It is better already but now the routine of continually applying it must be followed. Man, I am glad I don't sit in my own poo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home