Saturday, January 03, 2009

Attack of the Snotasaurus

We have been really lucky with Miller. He's had a few colds and that's about it. Well, last night the snotasaurus came with a vengence. It woke him up at 12:30 or so and we had to perform some tender loving care on his nose. I say this in jest as it usually sounds like we are killing him when we suction out his nose. It was the miracle combo of saline, suction, and vicks with some rocking that got him back to sleep. The poor little guy produced more snot in the last 8 hours than Ryan or I in a week with a cold. I can't wait until he learns how to blow his own nose. Despite the snots, he's in a pretty darn good mood.

Time to help Ryan with the bathroom. It's moving along. I think having me share a bathroom with him is helping speed up the process. ;)

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Do kids get all boogery when they're teething? Seems like the two might be connected, but I'm not sure. Poor fella.

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, teeth can cause boogers. I wish they made one of those snot suckers for adults though... SQKr

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

The snot sucker Shannon got from Rima and Kevin that has batteries would work really good for that I bet. You could ask her the brand.
I told Shannon John and I could babysit Miller last night if you had wanted to go to dinner. She said Jon told her Miller was sick so you were staying home. As it turned out it was lucky we weren't babysitting two kids...we couldn't take care of just the one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home