Monday, December 22, 2008

Fresh Air

What started out as innocent chores turned into an afternoon event. The family headed outside for some fresh air. Miller supervised while Ryan trimmed the palm out front and I washed my car. That darn palm was out of control and it appears the city no longer trims them. After I washed my car, I watered my plants. We both tackled the garage. It's not completely clean but we are working our way through the mess. It's amazing how much crap you can shove in there and how dirty it can get.

Miller enjoyed his fresh air but it knocks a baby out. He took 3 naps yesterday compared to his normal 2. I think he shows off for me on Saturday and then Sunday he's a lazy baby. He didn't want to go to bed last night because there was too much going on. He fought the sleep monster but lost the battle. After 10 minutes of full blown crying, he found his thumb and off to dream land he went. It's tough being a baby.

Today is my first day of vacation. Although I would love to sit around and do nothing, I have a list of things to accomplish today.

1) quick once over on the house (my sister arrives tonight and my parents come tomorrow)
2) get groceries
3) do my evals for work and write my own appraisal
4) make a decision on the job situation

I also hope to get a little reading done. I think that's a doable list.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids and the fresh are = happy mommy and daddy. The fresh air totaly takes it out of kids no matter their age.
With winter here I can already tell my girls have way more energy when they don't get the chance to go outside and play.
Is it child abuse to send your 3yr olds out in -12 degree temps?

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say Kids and the fresh are = to happy mommy and daddy. I was interrupted by a customer.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Jess said...

You guys are always tackling some lengthy chore list. You make the rest of us look like slackers!

Enjoy your time with the family. Sorry we missed Emily while we were up north.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home