Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

I am burning my last day of vacation for the year by cleaning house, getting a haircut, and getting an eye exam. Most people take a day off and do something fun or relax. Maybe that will be my new years resolution; to learn how to relax.

On a semi-resolution front; I have vowed to start moving again. No, not houses but getting my butt up and walking. I would like to set a goal of real exercise but I think walking and the Wii Fit are about all I can realistically obtain at this point in time. I walked quite a few nights over the Christmas break with the family. Annie and I can haul pretty fast so I definitely feel like I am at least elevating my heart rate and stretching my legs.

I am sure everyone else will set some great goals. I can't wait to see what they are.

Happy New Years!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I haven't had an eye exam in about 6 years. It should probably be on my "to do" list.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Eat less-move more!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

But let's analyze this relaxing theory: if you are sitting on the couch relaxing with a glass of wine, you'll start thinking about all the things you should/could be doing instead of sitting on the couch relaxing with a glass of wine. Can you imagine the lists that could be created? I think I'm going to try this approach tomorrow. Will keep you posted with the results. Stay tuned...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home