Saturday, October 04, 2008

Rolly Poly

Miller officially rolled over on his own today several times! He's been working his way up to it but this time it was on the floor, unassisted in any way. I know this is a milestone that I will soon regret as he becomes more mobile but man, it sure was cool!

We were a busy crew today. Ryan was off running errands this morning before 8am. Then we went to Bass Pro Shops today for some shopping (Ryan needed a few things for duck hunting). Miller was oohed and ahhed after by the ladies working. It was kinda funny. I must have a giant baby because they all ask how old he is, I tell them and then they are like "Wow! He's advanced and acts like ." I even had a few other moms tell me the same thing. Hmmm...do I have an overly large baby?

We are trying to make some travel arrangements to go to MN in the month of December. I said once we make those plans, we are going back to Bass Pro to purchase some adorable outfits that are warmer for Miller. I had to chuckle over the cutest camo hat and mittens and pj's that had antlers and a white tail (deer). I am going to solicit my friends who have had kids to maybe offer a winter coat or something. I can't spend $90 on a Columbia jacket the kid will wear for a couple days.

Other than that, we had lunch there and then headed home to do some house cleaning and started some laundry. With me not doing a few loads during the week, it sure makes for a long process on the weekends. Jazzy is back to her antics with peeing on the seat cushions in the kitchen. Not sure what got into her this week. I am actively searching for new ones but washed them up-good as new.

Time to sit back and enjoy the few more minutes of quiet before our night time routine begins. I am glad Miller settled into a routine. It was tough when I was home with him because we hadn't quite established it but now he is almost like clockwork. He's a fabulous baby and I hope I didn't jinx us with that statement!

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Isn't is something when they rollover for the first time! And when he takes his first step you will be so excited you'd think you just won the lottery. And that first pee and poo in the potty chair...well just wait...

And you won't jinx him-he is a good baby!

I bet he is going to look good in camo!

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yay for Miller! Rolling over is just the beginning.

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I noticed Kohl's had some winter things when we were there. They have several new stores open now. They had the most adorable blue furish type jacket that would have been adorable on Rylee, but I resisted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home