Friday, October 03, 2008

Head Cold of the Century

I figured after I gave birth, no pain would ever annoy me or give me a reason to complain. I take that thought back. I have the worst head cold I have ever experienced. I have felt it coming on with the tell tale signs-ear ache, sore throat, cough, and now full blown snot monster. I swear I have a pulse in my eyes, cheeks, nose, etc. I stopped and bought some suedafed this morning at the gas station. I used to double my dosage when I was younger but I followed the directions and only took one stupid pill. I felt all hopped up and off kilter. What the heck?!?! Dr. Ryan said it's probably because my body has gone for over a year without even a tylenol in me.

I must have looked quite attractive today too because I was repeatedly asked if I was ok and if I was crying. My eyes were teary all day and my voice was in and out. I wanted to leave work early but I had one major item to do before the day was over and it got pushed back later and later in the day. All of a sudden it was 6pm!

So, I was pretty lame tonight. Got home, fed Miller, ate some dinner, gave him a bath, finished the remainder of his bottle (sometimes he is too distracted to eat), read him a book, and then he went to bed and I watched a movie. Drop Dead Gorgeous. Funny movie if you are from MN yet slightly disturbing how real the comedy was. Time for bed. I get to sleep in until at least 6am tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Hope you're feeling better now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home