Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling Better

I am starting to feel a little better in the boob department. Thanks for the support and tips. FYI, I think the hospital might have given me a card but down here, nothing was/is easy and I figured it out on my own. Not much you can do but suck it up.

Miller is feeling better. His nose was barely stuffy tonight. Glad we can check off the first cold and mark it as not too bad. I am dreading the first fever/flu.

As for other Miller related news...the cool news is he is 4 months old today! He's a talker and a sweet heart. The annoying news is I am still dealing with his birth certificate drama. The copy I ordered didn't have Ryan's full name on it so I spent some frustrating time on the phone back when I was on maternity leave. I jumped through those hoops and a week or two ago I received a cryptic letter stating my next steps. I read it and was confused so I asked my mom to read it, Ryan, and some people at work. We all left it with the interpretation I owed $49, a copy of my birth certificate, and a notarized document. Well, this ticked me off so I emailed the lady on the letter. She returned my call and explained I owed $20 and it was Ryan's birth certificate I needed with a copy of our marriage license. Hmm....none of that was in the letter. Now I know how the government makes money.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Why would you need a copy of your marriage license? That seems weird. You don't have to be married to be the parent of a child.

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I know! Isn't that all crazy?

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Who's palms were being greased there I wonder?
Glad our little Miller is feeling like his own sweet self again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home