Thursday, July 10, 2008

See Pictures

This picture depicts what I have been feeling lately (and doing). As Ryan has mentioned, the first 4 weeks have been a little rough but we are starting to get things figured out and so is Miller. We have officially entered week 5 of his life. He is starting to smile and become a much more active little guy. He has had a week of many firsts. Grandma and Grandpa Froyd were here to experience them with us.


This is a picture of him at his first dinner out (Bubba Gumps down on Ft. Lauderdale Beach). As you can see, he wasn't very moved by the ocean view or the seafood.

For the 4th of July, he wanted to model his "All American Baby" t-shirt from Grandma Sladky. Yes, that is him waving his middle finger in the air like Kid Rock. We have the "All American Bad-Ass" baby. He loves to show that finger to us all the time. Hopefully he stops that habit before he goes to school. It does beat sucking his thumb!

Overall life has been busy with feedings, diaper changes, small windows of sleep, and chores. I never thought staying home and taking care of a baby could be so much work. I think it's because I am at his every little whim still. We have no routine other than him waiting for me to be busy and then he starts crying (like right now!).

I will try to post more later this week.

BTW, he did give me a real smile today not related to pooping or farting. It was very precious and wish I had it on video or he would have held it for a picture.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I think his middle finger seems more dramatic since it's so dang long! It's already like the size of my pinkie!

 
At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, you got the right baby back from the hospital...he is a Froyd through and through!

BCKR

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

He is just so freaking cute! I do love the middle finger salute-I think it's proof he's gonna be a rock star. He'll be jammin' on Guitar Hero before you know it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home