Monday, June 16, 2008

New List

With the arrival of Miller and me being home all day, I have this grand idea that I will get a ton of things done. That idea has quickly faded with the routine of change diapers, feed, change diapers, milk self, wash dishes, repeat. So, being the semi-realistic person I am, I am going to post my weekly list rather than a daily list.

1) Catch up/file work emails (DONE! All 400 of them)
2) Make grocery list
3) Do baby laundry (will have to dedicate certain days for baby clothes versus adult clothes otherwise I will live in the garage).
4) Set up online picture account and load pictures.
5) Read books and magazines
6) Watch dvds from 2 years ago (Grey's Anatomy)
7) Work on plants in porch (that might be a weekend deal)
8) Fill out baby daycare paperwork
9) Fill out insurance paperwork
10) Call HR about time off

That's enough for one week.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

That list should keep you good and busy for the week. Hope it goes better than my dreaded to-do list, which I think I hid from myself cuz I can't find it.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That looks pretty busy. What do you need to do with your porch plants?

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I have one that needs to be replaced, one pot that needs something in it, and some tender loving care (aka a haircut) for one that needs to happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home