Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Two

The first two items from my list yesterday were completed. What I didn't mention was that making the grocery list included cleaning out the fridge and washing the shelves in the door/main part. Check, check!

Today Miller and I are going to pick up the house and start some laundry. If we get that going I might practice being a domestic goddess and baking something! I will let you know how that goes. I don't remember the last time I baked anything other than a frozen pizza in the oven.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck baking!

I think it's funny that making a list is on your list of things to do. I almost never make a grocery list...of course, this has its consequences.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

ooohh let us know what you baked. we may have to stop by for a taste test.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home