Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unmotivated

The vacation sure put a wrinkle in the diet and exercise routine. I have not wanted to get back on the horse (technically my bike) since we got home. I have been eating better during the day but we have eaten out a couple times since we got home (pizza and nachos). I ate in moderation but feel guilty. Maybe it is the drinks each night. There haven't been lots of them, just a few nights in a row.

Anyhow, I had the best intentions to get up and bike today but I didn't. I didn't want to drink tonight but I am skipping bowling for a going away party at work. Guess this week is a wash. Maybe Saturday will be the beginning of being motivated again.

At work, I have been producing like a mad woman but my list keeps getting longer instead of shorter. The good news is I harrassed HR to get me more applicants so I can hire my second person. Oh, I hope it happens soon. I really need the help.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Never start over on a weekend. You will sabotage that effort (or, maybe that's just me).

Too bad you missed bowling, we did pretty well tonight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home