Wednesday, July 18, 2007

4 statements

1) God dang it was hot out there biking this morning.
2) I lost a game or two at Wii bowling last night :(
3) My baby went to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's this morning and gave me the sad look before she left. It made me sad.
4) In less than 9 hours, I am on vacation.

Yep, that sums up my evening and morning so far. Wide range of emotions. Ryan better look out-I am like a roller coaster today. Not to mention, another round of saying goodbye to a friend that is leaving makes me bitter sweet. I am happy for her and her family but very sad she is leaving.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM , Blogger Jess said...

So, I was telling Lexi that Amy was moving to Denver and her reaction was classic: "Why the heck would they want to do that? Why would you want to move to Denver?!"

It's all relative. Coming from Denver, FL seems awesome, so she can't understand why Amy and Kevin would want to go back to, as she described it, "brown Colorado."

But she was happy that we'll have extra incentive to visit.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

At least you got up and rode..unlike Jess who just hit snooze ! hahahaaaa! (sorry Jess couldn't miss that poke)

Sorry you lost at bowling on Wii....you can make it up on holidays.

any big plans for your holidays?

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Waaaahooooo! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home