Monday, July 16, 2007

Mondays

I can somehow manage to get up on Monday's and bike but most other days it is so much harder. Do you think it could be the excessive napping and relaxing I have been doing on Sundays that now allows me to fully recharge before getting up to bike?

We had our official weigh-in this morning. I have been begging Ryan to change the date to a weekday that is further from the weekend. We usually eat, drink, and skip exercise on the weekends which in my mind, makes the loss of weight seem smaller each week. I know, it doesn't matter which day we do it because as long as it is always a week apart it shouldn't matter.

I have officially lost 9lbs from my heaviest weight or 7.5lbs from the true start of this insanity. I was hoping to not mention anything until I hit 10lbs but dang it, I needed to show some progress!

We go on vacation Thursday so it will be interesting to see how the weigh-in goes next week. Any guesses? Up, down, the same?

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its going to go down, because I am gonna make you run 5 miles every day.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's quite an accomplishment.

I bet your weight will hover around the same for your next weigh-in b/c you'd have to really indulge to re-gain much more than (maybe) a pound.

I think it's easier to be motivated on Monday b/c it's the beginning of the week and intentions and goals are fresh. By then end of the week, we're all tired and ready to throw in the towel and say "screw it." The extra rest on Sundays probably doesn't hurt.

And Ryan, I really doubt you're gonna run 5 miles at 6,000 feet. If you do, let me know how that goes.

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Like I would run 5 miles here! LOL! C'mon people. I might do a little more walking though than normal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home