Thursday, March 28, 2013

Visitors from the Northland

For the past ten days, the boys have been spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Froyd. They have fought bad guys, rode the rails, read books, watched movies, visited the zoo, made lefse, made pretzel cookies, consumed chocolate chip cookies, eaten out, visited the swap shop, swam, shopped for toys, and pretty much gotten away with murder. Miller also attended a birthday party with a petting zoo.

To add to the change in routine, I made dinner for Ryan's birthday. Yep, I cooked! Homemade meatloaf, baked potatoes (yes, they were actually cooked and not rock hard) and corn on the cobb. I did cheat and bought a key lime pie.

Tomorrow the boys don't have school but Ryan has to work so I will be trying to keep sane with them for a full day. Miller's good. It's Mason that's a handful. Between the full moon, a cough, and what appears to be another round of teething, he's wild. Hopefully a little time with Mom at the park and Target will cure him. If I feel brave, I might attempt dying Easter eggs with them. We will see what the day brings.

This weekend we will clean up the house, hang out with some friends for Easter, and await a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Sladky. It's time to celebrate Grandma Jean's birthday. I hope she likes camo wrapping paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home