Friday, February 08, 2013

Fantastik* Friday

That's right folks, it's Fantastik Friday. Sorry 409, I moved on to using Fantastik a couple years ago. It cleans my counter tops without leaving a haze.

On Wednesday, I ran and it felt good. Thursday, I could feel the tightness coming back that proceeds the ache in my ankle. Knowing my goal this weekend is to get some new shoes, I skipped my run. Instead, I decided to get some cleaning done before I started my work day. I worked up a sweat but not quite the same as running.

I cleaned the cupboard doors, the counter tops, the microwave, the stainless appliances, etc. I started laundry, watered plants, and cleaned one bathroom. Not too shabby. It goes much quicker when I don't have little rug rats to trip over or interrupt my flow. I would have liked to have done more at lunch but I am busy today.

Hopefully I am posting a pic of my new kicks later this weekend. I also hope they resolve my anke/leg/knee ache.


3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Can you come over and clean my place, please?! :)

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Sounds like you got a lot done. A clean house always feels so wonderful, doesn't it.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope the shoes help.

You're welcome to come clean my place any time! It could use some Fantastiking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home