Tuesday, July 31, 2012

He-Man

Ryan found a ton of goodies from his past that have been slowly infiltrating our house "for the boys" to enjoy. Miller and I have been expecting a box of new He-Man arms to arrive to repair an old one. I come home and find a rather large box by the door. It clearly contained more than one set of arms.

Miller and Ryan couldn't wait to open it. Inside was probably another 15-20 He-Man "action figures." Some were missing a few body parts but there were certainly enough to now warrant another toy bin of their own. FML! They certainly have more toys coming in than I do knick knacks, clothes, or shoes.

Mind you, we recently had a conversation about spoiled children, no more toys, watching the excess buying, etc. Clearly me buying dollar bin socks as surprises is not the problem.

To all my parent friends with daughters, I am going to come play Barbies with your girls. I want to brush Barbie's hair, put on new outfits, and set up her house. After that I want to play dress up with fun silly outfits for us. Finally, I will need a shopping trip for fun girly things. You have been warned. Oh, and an afternoon of dancing or skating to music.

To the grandparents, aunts, and uncles I will only allow you to spoil my kids with contributions to their savings accounts or babysitting time where I can escape my day to day camo colored life. Yep, I think I am boyed out for a while.

I love them dearly but can't get into all of their interests no matter how hard I try.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Jess said...

It is strangely relaxing to comb rapunzel's hair! You're welcome to take any afternoon! :)

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Sheryl said...

You can have my kids for a few days!! I'll ship them down when they get a little older.

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Rylee would love to have someone to play with. She keeps complainging that I never play with her anymore! Welcome to siblinghood. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home