Thursday, May 31, 2012

Work, Work, and More Work

I haven't complained or posted about work in quite a while (or at least I don't think I have). I have been working on a project for the past 2-3 years. It's in it's final stages of training, pilots, and rollout. As much as I enjoy that part of my job, it's been taking place "after hours" which makes for a long work week. I barely see the kids or have time to do anything around the house to help out. Ryan has been a saint. The worst part is that it is going to continue for a couple more months. I am trying to nail down the schedule and limit the nights I have to keep pulling late hours. If I don't, I may emerge from my office to find the family replaced me with a new wife/mommy.

Thank you Ryan for doing such a great job with the family and house while I have been slaving away to make the money to bring home the bacon for you to fry. I love you!

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

At least you can see the end in sight at this point! Hopefully the rest of this process goes smoothly and you can have those evenings free for fun stuff real soon.

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Jess said...

The long hours must stink, but like Crystal said, as long as an end is in sight, that's good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home