Saturday, May 05, 2012

Mason and Mom

Mason and I have been having some quality time together. (Miller and Ryan headed north to Chris's graduation.) Last night he was a funny boy. We played, had dinner, played a little more, Skyped G&G Sladky, and then it was time for bed.

I wish I could capture him on film when he's being silly. Last night he wiggled and rolled his way from the middle of the kitchen around to the space between the barstools and the couch. Oh well, I know how cute he is.

Everyone slept in this morning. Then we got up and moving. Mason's been a little fussy. He needed a nap but was fighting it so we went to the grocery store. We had lunch and now he's sleeping. I have a few more chores to go but figured I would also enjoy the quiet time.

The troops will be here in a couple hours. Hopefully we get some pictures with everyone together. (Sean, Erik, G&G Froyd, Great Grandma Froyd, and us)

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hopefully you enjoyed the quiet time before the house filled up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home