Saturday, November 07, 2009

Early Presents for Miller and Me

Last night, Miller got not one, but two new play sets for outside! He has a house and a tower with a slide. We played outside for over half an hour last night and today I think he's put in close to two hours already. I will post picutes later tonight.

As for me, I got a new laptop! Ryan surprised me with a new HP for my birthday. He couldn't wait to give it to me (a month early for my birthday). What a great surprise. It's sweet but a lot of new settings for me to figure out and customize. It has Windows 7 on it. I hope W7 is much more successful than Vista. :)

With all the new things to play with in the house, who has time for chores?

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger Jess said...

How fun!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Can I come play?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home